35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide, the one minute cure has many benefits
Hydrogen peroxide was recognized as far back as 1836 as a naturally occurring substance existing throughout our atmosphere. Due to the atmospheric saturation of widespread pollution it now exists to a much lesser degree. Science attests that the hydrogen peroxide in the atmosphere combines with the sulphur dioxide pollution we put into the air to form sulphuric acid.
H2O2 is a water like liquid manufactured as an aqueous solution of 35-90%.
Hydrogen peroxide is produced in the body by certain white blood cells to fight infections as first line of defence against different pathogens. H2O2 is an oxidative compound and is broken down by an enzyme called catalase that is stored in the cells. Catalase is also found in sprouts and in some raw vegetables. Try adding a slice of raw potato to a glass of H2O2 and this will break down H2O2 into oxygen and water due to the catalase in the potato.
There are just too many benefits to list here, but if it is any form of virus, bacteria or allergic reaction you will probably benefit from taking it. Any illness that cannot survive in a oxygen rich environment will improve through taking H2O2.
- Allergies Headaches
- Fungal Infections Yeast Infections
- Herpes Simplex
- HIV Infection
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Insect Bites
- Cancer and Multiple Sclerosis
- Parasitic Infections
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Pain
- Periodontal Disease
- Bacterial Infections
- Diabetes Type II
- Digestion Problems
- Epstein-Barr Infection
- Food Allergies
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sore Throat
Hydrogen peroxide is available in different grades and strengths.
- 3.5% Pharmaceutical Grade
- 6% Beautician Grade
- 30% Reagent Grade
- 30% to 32% Electronic Grade
- 35% Technical Grade
- 35% Food Grade
- 90% rocket fuel
The 3% solution sold in pharmacies is stabilized with additives and is mainly used as a mouth rinse and disinfectant or as an antiseptic for topical application.
Our finest quality 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide is made in Australia.
Our product does NOT contain toxic chemical stabilisers. Our product is NOT 35% Reagent Grade or W/W Aqueous Solution as these grades contain chemical stabilisers.
Ever only use 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide internally or even externally.
We stock 250ml and 500ml.
Buy the book that tells everything about Hydrogen Peroxide!
One Minute Cure Book - The Secret to Healing Virtually all diseases by
Enquries ph: 07 3481 2764 / 1300 225 352
Do not do this program if you had transplants. As H202 stimulates the immune system it could cause a rejection of the new organ.
CAUTION: 35% Hydrogen Peroxide should never be used undiluted! Mix the drops with 250ml of distilled water.
Take the drops on empty stomach at least one hour before mealtime or three hours after mealtime. Otherwise it will react with the food's bacteria in your stomach, which could cause nausea or vomiting.
Since this product is taken for various different health reasons, it is highly recommended to read the One Minute Cure book prior which has all the information required including instructions and dosages for your particular purpose.
Dangers of hydrogen peroxide
Be very careful to store and label your bottle correctly. It could be catastrophic if someone accidently drank 35% H2O2, thinking it is water!
Do not use H2O2 if you have a weak stomach as this can lead to blood alkalosis.
Make sure you take H2O2 in distilled water. Avoid mineral water high in iron. Also do not take iron supplements while drinking H2O2, as it can produce superoxide radicals that can damage the stomach mucosa.
If you have high levels of white blood cells and high levels of Neutrophils, the use of H2O2 is probably not of much benefit.
After any form of Hydrogen Peroxide therapy take antioxidants to protect healthy cells form oxidative stress. Natural forms of 500mg of Vitamin C as well as Q10 is recommended.